Monday 4 November 2013

Logo Design


Logo Research and Design:


For a logo to be successful, it must be eye catching and also have aspects that will make people remember it. The logo of the company is what makes the company noticeable. Much can be said about a company just by looking at its logo.

The logo should be:

- Simple.
- Eye catching.
- Easy to understand.





From Researching the internet, different magazine and newspapers I have found some logos that fit into my criteria. I find that the barbell logo fits my personality. The barbell indicates strength, power and dominance.

So I took that idea forward, and done my own logo sketches here:







After the sketch, I got some honest feedback from friends, which was positive. So I put the sketch into Adobe Photoshop and digitized it using the brush tool for drawing and burn tool for definition.



This is the final outcome of the logo design.

No comments:

Post a Comment